TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking an Inside Product Specialist for one of our clients in Oklahoma City, OK.
Sell our client’s products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through an outbound call center environment.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
- Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process.
- Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
- Provides product specific expertise.
- May own account sets and/or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identifies customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process.
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
- Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
- Learns the full range of the client’s technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position the client as a competitive solution.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Receives general direction and work activities may be completed without pre-established procedures.
- Work guided by sales team requirements or department objectives.
- Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work.
- May provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
- Capable to begin developing world class sales skills by consistently achieving strong attainment results and demonstrating strategic planning and thought throughout execution of responsibilities.
- Builds knowledge on account team about the client’s products and services to include keeping them up to speed on new products/service and how that team’s customers can benefit from them.
- 2-4 years of relevant sales experience.
- Customer interacting.
- Overtime as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
- Work Schedule: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, start times between 7AM and 9AM (Monday – Friday) and occasional overtime may be required on the weekends.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group, the world’s largest workplace solutions provider, TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.