TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer for one of our clients in Bethesda, MD.
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.**
Our client designs, develops, and sustains offerings that empower diplomatic missions, support war fighter requirements, and advance exploration from the ocean floor to outer space. They maintain leadership positions in supply chain management, hardware integration, and global network integration. They do all this with the constant and deliberate commitment to ethical performance and integrity that has marked their company since its founding.
- Cisco Firewalls lifecycle management – design, config, code upgrades, Rules management
- Troubleshoot firewall issues ( setting up captures, syslog, etc )
- Co-ordinate plan and execute Change Management procedures
- Help in troubleshooting customer’s network and security issues
- Research industry best practices and make recommendations
- Create configuration and installation documents
- Develop Security policy based on application and customer requirements
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline and 10 years of related experience
- 1+ year experience performing Cisco ASA Firewall configurations, maintenance and troubleshooting
- CISCO ICE, VPN and Cisco Secure ACS v5.2
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Assist on other projects and operational issues as needed
- Be available for on-call duties on an rotation basis
- Drive around to various buildings in local area, be able to safely lift, move, rack and install equipment up to 60 lbs, if needed
- Network protocol captures and analysis, like wireshark, netflow, etc
- Experience with Authentication protocols like RSA, Radius, Tacacs+
- Cisco Certifications like CCNP Security
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.