TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for one of our clients in Chandler, AZ.
An aerospace and defense enterprise that focuses on revising defined worker policy, standardizing management processes, improving oversight & tightening financial controls. Our client has over 25 years of successful collaboration in developing and producing innovative and affordable technologies. Join them today, we are “The Partner You Can Count On”!
- The candidate will assess incoming Aerospace Alerts for applicability to products and programs in order to create the required tracking data base Records.
- This will be accomplished through the Quality Record creation, tracking and managing process using multiple database interactions and finally, at the end of the investigation, lead to closure of the Record(s).
- This activity typically involves working with internal and external partners to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- The candidate should be able to conduct data mining and report writing to support Alert record processing efforts for Senior Management review and to ensure supply chain operations and programs have the necessary information to make business decisions.
- This position works closely with engineering, quality assurance, material engineers, and procurement/supply chain professionals.
- There will be a high level of collaboration with internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- AA/AS degree
- 3- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in quality assurance roles with knowledge of manufacturing and EEE components is highly desirable.
- Attention to detail is critical as the data base records (and completeness thereof) are reviewed to make flight decisions and may be reviewed by the Customer. Work experience must support processing of Quality Records and/or Notices within a manufacturing environment as related to problem identification and resolution.
- Strong organizational skills in order to efficiently multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical and adaptability skills
- High level of ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, pivot tables) and Access data base entry and reporting
- Report generation, maintenance & validation across different databases
- Maintain systems/tools required to support the Alert Record team
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and management using written and or verbal methods as required
- Candidate shall be experienced with processing data base records such as Quality Alerts and/or Notices, NASA Advisories, and FAA Airworthiness or equivalent type records as they pertain to a high-tech industry such as aerospace.
- It is desirable for the candidate to have familiarity with EEE parts and some understanding of counterfeit EEE parts since a high percentage of the Alerts fall within this arena.
- Proficiency with EEE component part conventions such as: naming, package types, LDC, datasheet basics, lead-type, surface mount vs. through-hole, etc.
- Retrieving data from internal and external sources such as: internal DB where houses, QPL databases, GIDEP web-site and company ERP systems such as Cost-Point or TipQA.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.