TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer – Entry Level for one of our clients in Ayer, MA.
Go Beyond. It’s more than a phrase. It’s the way our client lives and the way they work, the way they are seen by our customers and our employees. They never compromise on their promise to Go Beyond. It is who they are, for more than a decade they have delivered superior performance. They are known for our ability to combine know-how and technology quickly and effectively to create solutions. Join their team and their proven promise of integrity, accessibility and continuity. They want you to join them and Go Beyond.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the mechanical layout, function and packaging of electro-mechanical naval based communication and control systems. The engineer is responsible for ensuring the design satisfies system requirements including thermal, mass properties, structural and manufacturing considerations.
- Interprets customer specifications to define requirements for mechanical designs.
- Uses the Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD system to create mechanical layouts and drawings.
- Develops detailed fabrication and assembly drawings and performs tolerances analysis.
- Designs interconnecting brackets and support structure between components and subsystems.
- Under general supervision, generates project cost estimates and selects components for various designs.
- Performs thermal and structural analyses for electronic systems.
- Generates engineering design change orders and reviews the work of peers.
- Uses established and well defined engineering procedures.
- Able to work simultaneously on a variety of projects.
- Travel and work off-site at another location may be required.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0 to 3 years experience in mechanical engineering.
- Practical experience with computer aided design and analysis software tools.
- Completed statics/dynamics, vibration and fluid dynamics course work.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.