If you’re in the market for a new job, you’re in luck! Each year, Glassdoor, releases the best companies to work for voted by employees and we have the top 10 companies on this year’s list.
Every year, Glassdoor determines the best companies to work for in the coming year. The job search website looks at company reviews where employees rate certain factors pertaining to job satisfaction on a five-point scale. The participants are also asked to provide info around the company’s projected outlook and if they would recommend friends to join their company. Once all of the data is collected, the final ranking is determined by Glassdoor’s algorithm.
While the companies that made the list range from the real estate website, Zillow, to In-N-Out Burger, unique accommodations website, Airbnb, tops this year’s list due to fast-paced growth and a collaborative, team environment. Glassdoor’s CEO Robert Hohman says these are the companies to go after if you want to find a job and company you love. “These companies stand tallest for providing outstanding work environments and company cultures, ” Hohman said.
Here is 2016’s top 10 companies to work for and what employees had to say. To read the full list, head over to Glassdoor.
- Airbnb – “Fast growth, amazing people.”
- Bain & Company – “Best People, Best Culture, Best Training”
- Guidewire – “Great culture, great people, great products”
- Hubspot – “Incredible Place to Work”
- Facebook – “Amazing collaborative experience”
- LinkedIn – “LinkedIn is an inspiring and challenging place to work
- Boston Consulting Group – “Great people, challenging assignments”
- Google – “Everyone at Google is sharp and inspired to build great things.”
- Nestlé Purina PetCare – “Coming here was the best decision of my career!”
- Zillow – “Great Company, Great People, Great Benefits”