LinkedIn offers U.S. veterans a free one-year Premium Job Seeker subscription as part of our commitment to help veterans connect with available jobs across America.
If you are a U.S. Veteran interested in this offer, please join the LI Job Seeker Subscription subgroup of the Veteran Mentor Network to signal your interest. Once you’re approved, you’ll receive more information about your free upgrade.
Note: This offer is available to US Veterans with military experience listed on their LinkedIn profile, and is not transferable to family members. Other restrictions may apply.
A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a professional profile online without the cost.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Create a professional presence on the web.
- Request up to 5 introductions at a time.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn users.
- Receive unlimited InMails.
- View 100 results per search.
- Save up to 3 searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
With a premium account, you can send InMails to reach anyone on LinkedIn, get hundreds of additional search results, save and organize profiles, and see more information about who has viewed your profile. If you have a free account and want to upgrade, you can compare account types described below.
- Business– for general business users
- Job Seeker – for job seekers
- Sales Navigator – for sales professionals
- Talent Finder – for individual recruiters and employers
- Recruiter – for enterprise recruiters
Go to www.TADPGS.com, click on the “Looking for People” tab, then view “Veterans Solutions” to see more for information on our Veterans Solutions for Employers. Please feel free to join our LinkedIn group, Veterans Hiring Solutions for Veterans and Companies at http://linkd.in/Sg346w. If you have specific questions about hiring veterans or the incentives for doing so, contact me at Ben.Marich@Adeccona.com.